Quality & Sourcing Standards
Our Standards. Our sweet potato wedges will never be cooked in canola oil, we will never spread conventional mayonnaise on our antibiotic-free chicken, and we will never pair our nitrate-free brats with a ketchup that contains high fructose corn syrup. Why? Because that doesn't make any sense to us. We make our own Paleo compliant dressings and sauces out of real foods and cook exclusively with coconut, olive, and sesame oil. Trust us, you're in good hands.
- No artificial anything
- No industrialized/processed cooking oils
- Exclusively cook with coconut, olive, and sesame oils
- No MSG or added preservatives
- Low glycemic
- No trans fats
- All of our chicken is sourced from Gerber's Poultry in Kidron, OH. Gerber's chickens are fed an all vegetarian diet with no sub-therapeutic antibiotics, no animal by-products, no growth stimulants and no added hormones.
- All of our beef come from Simply Essentials a collection of farms in MN. Cattle have space to move around in large, grassy pastures. These cattle are gree fed and flaxseed finished - boosting their Omega-3 content by 300% compared to that of conventional beef.
- Our Certified Duroc pork comes from Mrs. Pork farms in Glencoe, MN. Mrs. Pork's all natural pork is minimally processed and does not contain artificial coloring, ingredients, or checmical preservatives. No hormones are added in the raising of Mrs. Pork's hogs.
- We source our produce from BIX, a locally owned and operated company. We buy local and organic produce whenever possible.